Write to us!
Action cards (100+)
Events cards (35+)
How to play?
Tavern cards (40+)
Sea adventures cards (40+)
Exploration cards (60+)
players: 1 - 4
time 2,5 - 4h
Game's plot is firmly set in the 18th century,
arguably the best period of the age of sail, and when the world's greatest powers were on the edge of a global conflict
This is the game about brave Sailors, Officers, Masters & Commanders, who dare to enter uncharted waters and face whatever they'll encounter out there.
... in the reality, overwhelmingly violent, evil, ruthless, and degenerate bandits. They weren't too bright, but harmed innocent people without any scruple, not hesitating to rape and torture as well, just to get the money they haven't earned.
The likes of them are still alive today, and you wouldn't want to meet any of them most probably...
That is why...
This is not a game about the pirates.
It is a sandbox type gameplay, so you can do whatever you want. What in particular? Well... for example:
- sail on several types of the ships
- discover new lands, people, species, mysteries, civilisations
- meet the creatures which was supposed to not exist
- build the infrastructure, like mines, plantations or forts
- carry a cargo or the people for the money
- hire sailors, officers and the most sober captains
- fight the naval battles: use your guns or board the enemy ships